Back from Wanderland (Europride 2007)

I am sooo tired. So tired I feel like having a day off and just sleep the whole day!

Last week was whirlwind for me and I just don't have much energy anymore. I felt like I was gangbanged by a troop of firemen or a horde of construction workers. whew! Anyway, enough of acts of lasciviousness. I had too much of that (and more) at the last EuroPride celebration in Madrid. Yup! The virgin's awakening to the wonderful world of gay gathering. This time, it was massive. 1.5 million attended the event. Madrid was totally went MAD this time! Gosh, I swear. It was the first time I've seen such amount of people and I don't want to see any of those for the next year or two.


Hahaha. Don't I just look like a cheap Romanian whore on the streets of mad, mad, Madrid, eh? Love it. I spent the whole day (Friday) looking for the perfect wig but everything looked awful to me. So, we went to a Chinese shop around cuatro caminos and saw this diabolical gold one which was so hot on the head! Miss M. I hope you are not furious. I know you warned me before not wear a blond wig but this one's the cheapest and besides,the black one was just setting my head on flames on a 35 degree Celsius day!

The hardest part of everything was SHAVING. I had to shave everything and I mean, everything! First time I shaved my legs and it was hardwork. I can understand now why women spend so much time before going out for a night out or something. It was just ludacris to shave the legs without leaving it bloody and cut! My friend Meldy taught me how to do it but being a heardheaded boy that I am, I just scrubbed the razor to my skin like I was exfoliating it. Alas! I looked like an S&M slave being lashed by her master over and over again. Good thing I brought my L'Oreal moisturizing cream with calming effects which soothes and tones the skin after shaving (the face).

As expected, I had my 30 minutes of fame in the parade. After mixing with the lesbian group and the deaf and mute group, I had my own 2 metres (there was a huge gap between groups in the rally) and I just posed and posed and posed to death. People were shouting off the top of their lungs...guapa!!!!!!!! guapaaaaa!!!!!!! foto!!!!!!!!!! foto!!!!!!!!!!! so I didn't have a choice to but be a camwhore for the day. Love it.

We didn't go for a nightout though. It was just too much with all the botellon and crazy heteros around pretending to be gays just to steal kiss, a hug, or a handbag. Jeeez.

I was waiting for my face to be all over the 9 o'clock news but in vain. There were thousands of other fabulously costumed fags and lesbians who made it to the videos and I, on the other hand must be in thousand of digital cameras of people around Europe by now; subject of a sad night's self-pleasure activities.

Oh, well at least I didn't give my mom a heart attack.

For more drag-tastic pictures of me and the Europride 2007 in Madrid, Click HERE