From Russia with Love...

He said Hi, I said Hello. Then I almost died when I opened my email and found this:

with this:

Hello Jeno!!! How are you? I'm fine. Thank you for your answer on mymessage. I am glad that you have paid attention to my profile. I sawyours, it was interesting to me and I decided to send you a message. Ihope that you can take some time to start interacting with me, so wecan find out more about each other. Let me tell you a little aboutmyself: I am young man, 28 years old. I was born On 06/06/1978 Andyou? I am 5'9" & 72,5 kg. I am single and I live in an apartment withmy parents. And now begins the most important thing about me. I wanttell you... Only I ask you to consider to this normally. After theending of university Some years, I work as a teacher in elementaryschool.Jeno I teach lessons of technology in 5-9 classes. I verymuch love work executed by the work. To me like when children too tryto make any thing the hands. Still I shall organize pupils on cleaningof territory of school in the certain days. I like productive leisure,periodically go in for sports for maintenance of a body. I like totravel to different places, but I does not do it often. I have manyfriends with whom sometimes I spend time, play volleyball and tennis,and enjoy other entertainment. I attached some pictures so you can seehow I'm looking. And of course, I would love to see some pics ofyours. My dear I have written mine on a site that I live in Usabecause from Russia it is impossible to be registered on a site.If youwill be not not frightened with relations with interesting andmysterious man from Russia I would like to continue our acquaintance.I live in small city Yoshkar-Ola. I from Russia. Here very beautifullyespecially in the winter. My city very old. He was based in 1584. Thecity is located in 780 km to the east from Moscow. It - very smallcity with the population of 325,7 thousand. Please ask me thingsinteresting to you about me and inform me some information about you:What do you love an entertainment? What is your character? Whatqualities do you love in men? I shall answer on your questions andinform you more about myself in following emails! By the way my nameis Sergey!!! This name is more pleasant to me. I very much would wantthat you call me so. O.K.? I shall be wait for your messages.Your Sergey

I love the Russians, I truly do. I think it's the only country in the world where they have straight (men) ballet dancers :)

Readers, what can you say about his email? I don't really want to make comments yet because I don't know if he is real or not but would appreciate some thoughts from you.

I feel like a schoolgirl. I'm blushing.